Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dear Readers

Dear Readers and Members,

I do apologize for my absence from this blog for a while. Due to the Shravan Maas and Bhadrapad maas and the number of festivals, I was unable to concentrate on my blog.
Well, Shravan Maas had the Jivti Puja on Fridays, Lakshmi Narasimha puja on Saturdays, besides the Varmalakshmi, Gokulashtami and Naag Panchami, Naga Chauthi. Adhik Maas was a month of doing good deeds!
And Bhadrapad maas was Hartalika. Swarna Gowri and Ganesh Chaturthi and Jyeshta Gauri.
It has been a busy time. Hope all you readers too had a happy festival season.
Back to blogging again......

2 comments:

  1. Please send the mobile no. of tanjore-marathi association people, i want to talk. I'm from Pune.
    prassna_kamat@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased to know that a blog exists for Tanjore Marathis! Way to Go!!! Thanks for all the contributors. As a Marathi Manoos, I want all Tanjore Marathi's to be happy, prospered and survived with their culture.
    ->Tanaji Deshmukh

    ReplyDelete